Being an Executive, Senior Leader or earmarked as high potential talent can be a lonely place.
You might be a C Suite trying to figure out how to work with the Board. A Senior Leader scaling up to global responsibility, learning how to head your former peers. A high potential talent needing to build a high performing team.
- Who can you trust and respect to give you honest feedback?
- Who do you turn to for guidance?
- Who will listen, challenge, probe and question you?
- Who is there to help crystalise your thinking and ideas?
- Who is your confidant, your sounding board?
Whatever you may be struggling with: people, relationships, organisational or behavioural changes, our only one real focused goal is to help you realise your personal and professional ambitions and be the best you can be.
We could talk about why we are different, what gives us the edge over the competition, the innovative, deep rooted, psychological journeys we base our Coaching sessions on. I have no doubt during your pursuit to find an Executive Coach you read statements like these a hundred times over.
What you can expect from your Executive Coaching Programme
At Pti our ethos is simple: A passion for growing businesses and unlocking people potential. Our Executive Coaching programme is designed and tailored around you, your individual circumstance and requirements. Giving you peace of mind knowing you can overcome the challenges you are facing right now.
No two coaching programmes are ever the same, but what you can expect is:
- An investment of time – Face to face or telephone coaching sessions
- Candid and honest discussions – Leadership & Feedback evaluation
- Real world scenarios – On site and virtual shadowing meetings
- Access to a confidential support network – Unlimited calls and emails
- Insight and intelligence – Blogs, videos, articles
- A change in the way you think, feel and act – post programme checkup.