The Purposeful Leader Programme
“One of the single most competitive advantages for businesses today is their ability to grow, nurture and develop their leadership and management capability faster than the competition…future business success depends on it!”
The business arena today requires a new kind of leadership. Why? Businesses are having to do more with less in this fast-paced environment, with increasing competition and demanding customers. Leaders and managers need to be more focused, more agile and more resilient than ever, in order to give your business the competitive edge.
Having spent two decades working with organisations, leaders and managers globally, in both the public and private sector, there is undoubtedly ONE differentiating factor in those organisations that are not just surviving, but thriving.
That differentiating factor is the breadth and depth of leadership capability.
Today’s workforce is multi-generational, with each generation having very different needs and wants, which means one size of leadership does not fit all.
To be purposeful is to be resilient and have the agility, determination, resolve and focus to succeed.
The Purposeful Leader gives your leaders and managers the mindset, skillset and toolset they need to achieve their personal and professional goals and to deliver results for your organisation.
The programme is a series of modules giving you complete flexibility on timings, duration, and personalisation to suit your business and people.
What are the key elements of The Purposeful Leader programme?
After The Purposeful Leader, your people will:
- Develop a commercial mindset and an understanding of the fundamentals of business growth
- Understand what makes people tick and discover the driving forces behind inaction and action
- Know what their brand proposition says about them – both as an individual and as a leader
- Have a winning mentality and a clear strategy to achieve their goals
- Be focused, proficient and effective at communicating and coordinating with others as a leader
- Have a clear understanding of what great performance looks like as a team and individually
- Be able to solve complex problems with enhanced critical thinking skills and creativity
- Be confident in using performance leadership tools for feedback, training, coaching and mentoring
- Know how to lead within your business and embed a performance culture.
“Pti Worldwide talk about people being one of a businesses greatest assets, and having worked with the Pti team for the last few years, the concepts and ideas and tailored programme they’ve created for us have really helped to unlock the potential of our key talent and develop our leaders of the future” – Nicola Smith – HR Manager Talent UK, MBDA