The Inspirational Leader
In a competitive market where there is greater demand on businesses, people and resources, Leaders play a critical and ever increasing role in maximising the performance of their teams, and ultimately the business.
It is therefore essential they are armed with the tools, the confidence and the skills to be the best they can be in maximising their own potential, leading the business and unlocking the potential in their people…which is why The Inspirational Leader programme was created.
With practical real world examples and scenarios, your Leaders will have the opportunity to develop and practice their skills on the Inspirational Leader programme. As a result, your Leaders will be confident, self-assured and adaptable – respected and known as an Inspirational Leader!
The Inspirational Leader is a series of modules giving you complete flexibility on timings, duration, and personalisation to suit your business and people.
The ‘Inspirational Leader’ can be delivered all modules together, as a combination, or individually in focused ‘bite size’ sessions. They can be incorporated into your current in-house programme or run as a stand alone, tailored to reflect the differing levels of capability from foundation to competence to excellence. Each module is available for delivery as an innovative, m-learning blended solution supporting the needs of today’s multi-location businesses and remote based teams.
Who is it for ?
- Leaders of Organisations – Board, Executive Teams
- Leaders of Leaders – Senior Leadership Teams, Middle Management
- Leaders of People – First Level Management, Team Leaders, Supervisors
- Leader of Self
Benefits to you (and your organisation)
- Your Leaders will know precisely what is expected of them as a Leader, understand their strengths and how to apply them, recognise their development and skills gaps, and most importantly, identify what they need to do to bridge the gap
- Each Leader will be equipped to benchmark where their team and business currently are against the five components of a high performing team and business (Vision / Values / Strategy / Executive / Performance Culture)
- Each Leader will own a personalised step-by-step 30/60/90 day plan to ‘fast track’ their development as a team and as a business
- Each Leader will be able to apply ‘on the ground’ essential skills required in performance management and coaching.
- Each leader will be prepared to communicate performance feedback, inspirational and developmental, in a candid, open and honest working environment
- Three key components form the Inspirational Sales Leader framework; ‘I Lead Myself’, ‘I Lead the Business’ and ‘I Lead Others’, and the modules within each can be delivered together or individually in focused ‘bite-size’ sessions.
- The programme can be incorporated and aligned with any current in-house programmes or run as a standalone giving you complete flexibility on timings.