Ainscough Crane Hire
- Accelerated and sustainable business growth through a structured and systematic approach to Acquisition, Maximisation and Retention
- High levels of customer satisfaction, advocacy and retention
- A common language and approach to qualifying, planning and reporting sales activity
- A team of world-class sales professionals with strong personal brands and the mindset, skillset and toolset to deliver consistent, sustainable peak performance and achieve ‘partner of choice’ status with Customers
- A proven approach and language to account development which ensures the relationships continue within accounts, regardless of key manager or sponsor turnover.
What was our solution?
The Inspirational Sales Leader:
- Module 1 – I Lead Myself
- Module 2 – I Lead the Business
- Module 3 – I Lead Others Part 1
- Module 4 – I Lead Others Part 2
Momentum…Developing World Class Sales Capability:
- Module 1 – Maximising MY Personal Impact Part 1
- Module 2 – The ‘Commercially Savvy’ Sales Professional Part 1
- Module 3 – Making Every CONTACT Count
- Module 4 – Business Development & Prospecting Success
- Module 5 – Maximising MY Personal Impact Part 2
- Module 6 – The ‘Commercially Savvy’ Sales Professional Part 2
All face to face modules were supported by a blended learning approach with pre and post work aligned to each module. And additional learning resources available throughout the delegate journey:
- Bi weekly Ezines
- TED Resources
“When taking on a new challenge in my latest role I was looking to find a strategic partner that would help me take my vision for the DNA of a sales organisation and the sales professionals within it and build a programme to accelerate the performance of the salesforce. Royston won me over with not only his passion for the subject matter but also the practical and simple to implement methodologies to improve our salesforce effectiveness.
In the two years up to this point I have been working with him and his team we have made huge strides in how we perform as a sales organisation and it has all started with the fundamental element of business growth… AMR.
It is amazing to think that many companies don’t clearly understand that growth comes from a focused and balanced approach to the acquisition, maximisation and retention of customers and how to answer the four BIG questions.
Royston and his team have helped us understand what our business growth formula is and we have now put AMR into action to the point where much of what you will read in this book is now part of our day to day language and behaviour”.
Leigh Webb | Sales Director