The Pti Consulting team’s expertise and insight was called upon for a number of work streams including;
- the creation of a competency based Leadership Excellence framework
- the implementation of a talent strategy based on current and future potential
- a new Performance Development Review (PDR) process, designed for the introduction of performance related pay.
The Remploy Executive team recognised that developing Leadership and Management capability was a critical success factor in the joint venture realising its strategic goals and vision.
Following an open tender process, Pti’s flagship leadership development programme ‘The Inspirational Leader’ was chosen.
‘The Inspirational Leader’ is a 2 year programme delivered through a blended solution of 70/20/10 including; ‘bite size’ face to face interventions, pre and post work, podcasts, work based projects, thought leadership, interactive video’s and mentor / coaching relationships across the business.
The programme was designed and tailored to arm Remploy’s 200 Leaders and Managers with the mindset, skillset and toolset to:
- Lead the business through this period of transformational change
- Deliver the strategic plan
- Develop a commercial mindset
- Gain competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Unlock the potential of individuals working at Remploy
In addition to ‘The Inspirational Leader’ programme, a series of ‘on demand’ training modules were included:
- The Time Bank
- Negotiating Success
- Communicating Success
- The Authentic Presenter
All modules are aligned to the individual’s Personal Development Plan, which are an integral part of the new PDR process. An individual’s needs are identified through one to one discussions with their Line Manager – giving each colleague a personalised and tailored Learning Journey.